Davis Furniture is currently hiring a Creative Director for all graphic design and photography projects, in coordination with the Marketing Director. Oversee the Creative Direction for Marketing materials and photography, including creative direction for print and digital ads. Operate as an addition to the Marketing, Advertising, and Design departments helping to coordinate a cohesive creative direction.
- Efficiently manage creative project workflow from inception through completion
- Work with outside advertisers to coordinate and place print and digital ads
- Oversee the project definition, management, and execution of the email marketing program
- Design and develop sets for photography environments
- Handle daily graphic design requirements
- Help manage photo, video, print, and web assets
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR –
- Expert in Adobe CC applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.), SketchUp with proficiency in OS and Windows platforms
- Minimum 5 years of directly related work experience
- A clear communicator and excellent listener, who can articulate design decisions and be open to critique
- Detail-oriented with a strong initiative
Davis Furniture offers competitive pay and benefits in an excellent, drug-free working environment. Davis Furniture is an EEO/AA Employer.
Interested candidates can email their resume and other information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Davis Furniture
The Davis Furniture story reflects the "spirit of enterprise" so common in the early development of the furniture industry in High Point, North Carolina. During World War II, John Turner Davis, Sr. recognized what many enterprising High Pointers had already seen during sixty years of furniture manufacturing in the area. Starting a family business was a way to establish future prosperity for him and his family.
Our mission is to be a leader in the contract furniture industry for superior design in aesthetics and function with an international contemporary influence while maintaining a dedication to our customers by providing superior service and overall value with the highest corporate integrity.
Always looking to the future of work environments and how we can offer cutting-edge products with innovative design, function, and aesthetics that make the workplace more appealing.
BACK TO TOP
Work Design JOBS is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else WDM Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at Work Design JOBS.